Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Notes from WordPress Plugin for PaySwarm, pt 2

When I clicked on register this site at dev.payswarm.com I found I had to change my password, which involved using a special e-mail in my e-mail account. I am not sure why this was.

Once I did have a usable password I accessed the Payswarm login screen through a pop-up window. I got a warning message at the Access Key Registration Screen that told me that although this page was encrypted the information is being sent over an unencrypted connection. I think this okay, and I think I heard Manu talk about it during a payswarm teleconference.

Once I had the plugin installed I was not sure how to use the plugin to limit the amount of my blog that was viewed without payment.

Actually I do not see the post appearing at all:

http://bshambaugh.org/wordpress/


No comments:

Post a Comment